40 - MAP

 God loves & offers Me more than what I can ever imagine/what His opposition can offer. He offers/made me Himself, and sets me to sit on the highest where He is sitting, far above all Creations/Powers/Principalities. Whereas, His opposition foolishly thinks/tries to be like God, and unaccomplishably wants to set himself above just one creation of God out of many other creations, i.e. stars of God, but, couldn't  achieve such a very limited/little ambition, lost his admirable position, then, the enemy (Christ's opposite)  decided to deceptively steal from man (our fore-fathers), because, he can no longer come near God, but, opposes Him (Christ, God)  from afar and offers me nothing meaningful but death in disguise, i.e. deception (the same old wiles that he used to destroy our fore-parents)


I have always learnt & relearned that as a "Joseph",  I should always love my "Mary" (Galatians 5; those qualities that bears Christ) as well as to always uphold & protect her fruit (Christ In Me) with God's help, because, it is the only hope of Glory (Achievement, Admiration) - Divinfavor .C' 

BELaRiC.blospot.com



BELaRiC hits the point, AdBasePic explains the point via Scriptures, and MAP (More Advancement Point)  orders the structure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 - MAP

Church/Business Leadership Appointments

Divinfavor – BELARIC 2023. Oct. 7